August is next week! (holy crap!) and August always gets me thinking about Back To School (BTS).
So I started writing my Back to School To Do List:
- get kids haircuts
- go through kids’ clothes and shoes / assess needs
- go BTS clothes shopping
- figure out daily schedule / routine
- figure out new exercise schedule
- arrange carpool
- plan BTS breakfast and/or after-school treat
- organize BTS neighborhood party
- plan BTS Family Night
- buy school supplies
- figure out home lunch routine
- go to BTS Night
- get backpacks ready
- register for Fall activities
Did I forget anything?
I plan to have a series of “Back To School” posts that will cover some of these bullet points starting the second week in August.
But first I am going to enjoy our last vacation of the summer- a weekend getaway with my hubby followed by a week with cousins in Boise.
Hope you are enjoying your summer too! It’s not over yet!